Two weeks ago on Slack, we talked about collections of good resources and Lisa wrote that she and Janet created a good one, but it is not available online. I volunteered to digitalise it and she agreed. Since then I am checking links and reading articles. What can I say – it is an AMAZING collection! Thank you, Lisa & Janet, for your kind allowance to publish the list online.
This is the bibliography list created and published by Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory, More Agile Testing: Learning Journeys for the Whole Team. For more details on their work, visit http://agiletester.ca.
All already digitalised and checked parts in this series: Introduction, Learning For Better Testing, Planning, Testing Business Value, Investigative Testing, Test Automation, What Is Your Context?, Agile Testing in Practice.
Part I: Introduction
Links goes to amazon.com. No affiliate links.
- Jurgen Appelo, Management 3.0, Addison-Wesley, 2011.
- Kent Beck, Test-Driven Development: By Example, Addison-Wesley, 2002.
- Jim Benson, and Tonianne DeMaria Berry, Personal Kanban: Mapping Work | Navigating Life, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2011.
- Olav Maassen, Chris Matts, and Chris Geary, Commitment, Hathaway te Brake Publications, 2013.
- Mary Lynn Manns, and Linda Rising, Fearless Change: Patterns for Introducing New Ideas, Addison-Wesley, 2005.
- Robert C. Martin, Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers, Prentice Hall, 2011.
- Mary Poppendieck and Tom Poppendieck, Implementing Lean Software Development: From Concept to Cash, Addison-Wesley, 2006.
- Mary Poppendieck and Tom Poppendieck, The Lean Mindset: Ask the Right Questions, Addison-Wesley, 2013.
- Jonathan Rasmussen, The Agile Samurai: How Agile Masters Deliver Great Software, Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2010.
- Donald G. Reinertsen, The Principles of Product Development Flow: Second Generation Lean Product Development, Celeritas Publishing, 2012.
Websites, Blogs, Articles, Slide Decks
- Adzic, Gojko, “The February Revolution,” 2013.
- Benson, Jim, “Time to Completion,” 2011.
- Benson, Jim, and Jeremy Lightsmith, “Lean Coffee,” 2013.
- Derby, Esther, website (organizational dynamics & agile)
- Dinwiddie, George, “A Lingua Franca between the Three (or More) Amigos,” 2010.
- Hendrickson, Elisabeth, “Testing: Not a Phase, but a Way of Life,” 2006.
- Keogh, Liz, “Embracing Uncertainty,” including links to posts on Cynefin, Deliberate Discovery, and Real Options, 2013.
- Kniberg, Henrik, “Agile Product Ownership in a Nutshell,” 2012.
- Kniberg, Henrik, and Spotify Labs, “Spotify Culture,” 2013.
- Matts, Chris, and Olav Maasen, “‘Real Options’ Underlie Agile Practices,” InfoQ, 2007.
- Rogalsky, Steve, “A Guide to Lean Coffee,” 2013.
- Rogalsky, Steve, “Thoughts on Beyond Deadlines by Jabe Bloom,” 2012.
- Rothman, Johanna, “Agile Is Not for Everyone,” 2012.
- Rothman, Johanna, “Trust, Agile Program Management, & Being Effective,” 2013.
- Scotland, Karl, “Introducing Kanban, Flow and Cadence,” Dzone, Inc., 2009.
- West, Dave, “Analyst Watch: Water-Scrum-Fall Is the Reality of Agile,” SD Times, 2011.
- Wikipedia, “Cynefin,” 2014.
- Zheglov, Alexei, “The Elusive 20% Time,” 2013.