This is digitalised collection of testing resources created and published by Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory in their book “More Agile Testing: Learning Journeys for the Whole Team“. For more details on their work, visit http://agiletester.ca.
Part VII: What Is Your Context?
Links goes mostly to amazon.com. My website does not have affiliate links.
- Gary Gruverm, Mike Young, and Pat Fulghum, A Practical Approach to Large-Scale Agile Development: How HP Transformed LaserJet FutureSmart Firmware, Addison-Wesley, 2012.
- Jon Hagar, Software Test Attacks to Break Mobile and Embedded Devices, Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2013.
- Douglas W. Hubbard, How to Measure Anything: Finding the Value of Intangibles in Business, Wiley, 2010.
- Jez Humble and David Farley, Continuous Delivery: Reliable Software Releases through Build, Test and Deployment Automation, Addison-Wesley, 2010.
- Michael Hüttermann, DevOps for Developers: Integrate Development and Operations, the Agile Way, Apress, 2012.
- Jonathan Kohl, Tap into Mobile Testing, LeanPub, 2013.
- Diana Larsen and Ainsley Nies, Liftoff: Launching Agile Teams & Projects, Onyx Neon Press, 2011.
Articles, Blog Posts, Slide Decks, Websites
- Johannes Brodwell, “Remote Pair Programming,” August 2013.
- Clareice Chaney, Clyneice Chaney, and XBOSoft, “Best Way to Contract an Outsourced Agile Test Team Webinar,” 2013.
- CNET, mobile usage report example, October 2013.
- Alistair Cockburn, “The Cornerstone of Agile: Why It Works, Why It Hurts,” 2012.
- Lisa Crispin, “Success Factors for Distributed Teams,” Search Software Quality, 2010.
- Janet Gregory, “Distributed Teams—My Experience,” 2014.
- Jon Hagar, “Breaking Mobile and Embedded Software” .
- Jon Hagar and Mark Dornseif, “Agile Evolution of Launch Vehicle Space Software Systems,” AIAA Space 2006 Conference, April 2006.
- Jez Humble, “There’s No Such Thing as a ‘DevOps Team,” 2012.
- Allan Kelly, “Agile Contracts,” InfoQ, 2011.
- Jonathan Kohl, “Test Mobile Applications with I SLICED UP FUN!,” 2010.
- Jonah Lehrer, “Technology Alone Is Not Enough,” New Yorker, October 7, 2011.
- Kent J. McDonald, “Create a Vendor Contract While Keeping Agile,” Techwell, 2013.
- Chris McMahon, “Telecommuting Policy,” 2009.
- Peter Morville, “User Experience Design,” 2004.
- Carlos Sanchez, presentations on DevOps and infrastructure testing, , 2013.
- Shahid Shah, “Writing Safety-Critical Software Using an Agile Risk-Based Approach,” 2013.
- Rosie Sherry, Ministry of Testing’s mobile testing mind map, Ministry of Testing, 2013.
- Tony Sweets, “Virtual Hudson Continuous Build Environments: Out with the Old,” StickyMinds, 2011.
- TforTesting (no other name given), “Test Cases for Games Apps/Checklists for Games Apps,” 2012.
- Jay Trimble and Chris Webster, “Agile Development Methods for Space Operations,” 2012.
- John K. Waters, “An Agile Approach to Rocket Science,” Application Development Trends Magazine, October 16, 2004.
- C. Webster,
- Wikipedia, “Disk Image”.
- Wikipedia, “Embedded System: History”.
- Wikipedia, “Operational Acceptance Testing”.
- Wikipedia, “Star Schema”.