More Agile Testing > Test Automation
This is digitalised collection of testing resources created and published by Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory in their book “More Agile Testing: Learning Journeys for the Whole Team“. For more details on their work, visit http://agiletester.ca.
Already digitalised and checked parts: Introduction, Learning For Better Testing, Planning, Testing Business Value, Investigative Testing. Comming soon: What Is Your Context?, Agile Testing in Practice.
Part VI: Test Automation
- Adzic, Gojko, Specification by Example: How Successful Teams Deliver the Right Software, Manning, 2011.
- Chelimksy, David, et al., The RSpec Book: Behaviour-Driven Development with RSpec, Cucumber, and Friends, Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2010.
- Gärtner, Markus, ATDD by Example: A Practical Guide to Acceptance Test-Driven Development, Addison-Wesley, 2012.
- Marick, Brian, Everyday Scripting with Ruby: For Teams, Testers and You, Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2007.
- Morgan, Jeff “Cheezy,” Cucumber and Cheese: A Testers Workshop, LeanPub, 2013.
- Vance, Stephen, Quality Code: Software Testing Principles, Practices and Patterns, Addison-Wesley, 2013.
- Wynne, Matt, and Aslak Hellesoy, The Cucumber Book: Behaviour-Driven Development for Testers and Developers, Pragmatic Programmers, 2012.
Articles, Blog Posts, Courses, Videos, Code Examples
- Adzic, Gojko, “How to Implement UI Testing without Shooting Yourself in the Foot,” 2010.
- Bell, Rob, “A Beginner’s Guide to Big O Notation,” 2009.
- Cunningham, Ward, “Debt Metaphor,” 2009.
- Emery, Dale, “Writing Maintainable Automated Acceptance Tests,” 2009.
- Gärtner, Markus, “Technical Debt Applied to Testing,” 2009.
- Goucher, Adam, “Scripting for Test Engineers,” 2007.
- Goucher, Adam, “Page Objects in Python,” Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2010.
- Kemerling, Ashton, “Generative Testing,” Pivotal, 2014.
- Keogh, Liz, “BDD before the Tools,” 2013.
- Kubasek, Stanley, Boy Scout rule pattern, 2011.
- Marcano, Antony, “A Bit of UCD for BDD & ATDD: Goals → Tasks → Actions,” 2011.
- Mendenhall, Connor, “Check Your Work,” 8th Light, 2013.
- Morgan, Jeff “Cheezy,” “UI Tests—Default Data,” 2010.
- Ottinger, Tim, and Jeff Langr, “Arrange-Act-Assert,” 2009.
- Ottinger, Tim, and Jeff Langr, “Red-Green-Refactor,” 2009.
- Ramdeo, Anand, “A Software Tester’s Journey from Manual to Political,” 2012.
- Ramdeo, Anand, “One Step at a Time,” 2012.
- Scott, Alister, “Specification by Example: A Love Story,” 2011.
- Sweets, Tony, “Page Object Example” on GitHub, 2013.
- Wikipedia, “Dispose Pattern,” 2013.
- Wikipedia, “SOLID: Object-Oriented Design,” 2014.