More Agile Testing > Testing Business Value
This is digitalised collection of testing resources created and published by Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory in their book “More Agile Testing: Learning Journeys for the Whole Team“. For more details on their work, visit http://agiletester.ca.
Part IV: Testing Business Value
- Adzic, Gojko, Bridging the Communication Gap, 2009.
- Adzic, Gojko, Specification by Example: How Successful Teams Deliver the Right Software,
- Adzic, Gojko, Impact Mapping: Making a Big Impact with Software Products and Projects, 2012.
- Adzic, Gojko, 50 Quick Ideas to Improve Your User Stories, LeanPub, 2014.
- Chelimksy, David, et al., The RSpec Book: Behaviour-Driven Development with RSpec, Cucumber, and Friends, Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2010.
- Fowler, Martin, Domain-Specific Languages, Addison-Wesley, 2011.
- Patton, Jeff, User Story Mapping: Building Better Products Using Agile Software Design, O’Reilly Media, 2014.
- Ries, Eric, The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses, Crown Business, 2011.
- Ulwick, Antony, What Customers Want: Using Outcome-Driven Innovation to Create Breakthrough Products and Services, McGraw-Hill, 2005.
- Vance, Stephen, Quality Code: Software Testing Principles, Practices and Patterns, Addison- Wesley, 2013.
- Wynne, Matt, and Aslak Hellesoy, The Cucumber Book: Behaviour-Driven Development for Testers and Developers, Pragmatic Programmers, 2012.
Articles, Blog Posts, Slide Decks, and Websites
- Adzic, Gojko, “Impact Mapping,” 2012.
- Andrea, Jennitta, “Acceptance Test-Driven Development: Not as Optional as You Think,” StickyMinds, Iterations newsletter, 2010.
- Gat, Israel, and Jim Highsmith, Cutter IT Journal issue on “Technical Debt,” Cutter Consortium, 2009.
- Hassa, Christian, “Story Maps in Practice,” 2013.
- Hendrickson, Elisabeth, “Driving Development with Tests: ATDD and TDD,” 2008.
- Hussman, David, “Cutting an Agile Groove: A Free Educational Video Series for Newbies and Practitioners,” Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2011.
- Keogh, Liz, “Behaviour-Driven Development,” 2012.
- Matts, Chris, and Gojko Adzic, “Feature Injection: Three Steps to Success,” InfoQ, 2011.
- Morgan, Jeff “Cheezy,” “UI Tests—Default Data,” 2010.
- Morgan, Jeff “Cheezy,” Page Object Gem on GitHub, 2014.
- North, Dan, “Introducing BDD,” Better Software, 2006.
- Patton, Jeff, “It’s All in How You Slice It: Design Your Project in Working Layers to Avoid Half-Baked Incremental Releases,” Better Software, 2005.
- Patton, Jeff, “Telling better User Stories“, Better Software, 2009.
- Patton, Jeff, “The New User Story Backlog Is a Story Map,” 2008.
- Patton, Jeff, “Pragmatic Personas,” StickyMinds/Techwell, 2010.
- Rainsberger, J. B., “The Next Decade of Agile Software Development,” 2013.
- Ries, Eric, “Case Study: SlideShare Goes Freemium,” 2010.