This is digitalised collection of testing resources created and published by Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory in their book “More Agile Testing: Learning Journeys for the Whole Team“. For more details on their work, visit http://agiletester.ca.
Already digitalised and checked parts: Introduction, Learning For Better Testing. Comming soon: Testing Business Value, Investigative Testing, Test Automation, What Is Your Context?, Agile Testing in Practice.
Part III: Planning—So You Don’t Forget the Big Picture
Freeman, Steve, and Nat Pryce, Growing Object-Oriented Software, Guided by Tests, Addison-Wesley, 2009.
Galen, Robert, Software Endgames: Eliminating Defects, Controlling Change, and the Countdown to On-Time Delivery, Dorset House, 2005.
Gottesdiener, Ellen, and Mary Gorman, Discover to Deliver: Agile Product Planning and Analysis, 2012.
Hendrickson, Elisabeth, Explore It! Reduce Risk and Increase Confidence with Exploratory Testing, Pragmatic Programmer, 2013.
Hüttermann, Michael, Agile ALM: Lightweight Tools and Agile Strategies, Manning Publications, 2011.
Whittaker, James A., Jason Arbon, and Jeff Carollo, How Google Tests Software, Addison- Wesley, 2012.
Articles, Blog Posts, Slide Decks
- Adzic, Gojko, “How Google Does Test Engineering,” 2010.
- Adzic, Gojko, “The February Revolution,” 2013.
- Adzic, Gojko, “Let’s Break the Agile Testing Quadrants,” 2013.
- Crispin, Lisa, “Using the Agile Testing Quadrants,” 2011.
- Gärtner, Markus, “The Testing Quadrants: We Got It Wrong!” , 2012.
- Hendrickson, Elisabeth, “Testing Heuristics Cheat Sheet,” 2011.
- Hendrickson, Elisabeth, “The Thinking Tester: Evolved,” 2012.
- Hütterman, Michael, “Agile ALM and Collaborative Development,” Agile Record, 2011.
- Keogh, Liz, “Discrete vs. Continuous Capabilities,” 2014.
- Marick, Brian, “Agile Testing Directions: Test and Examples,” 2003.
- Nisbet, Duncan, “Dissecting the Testing Quadrants: Wrap Up,” 2014.
- Ottinger, Tim, and Jeff Langr, “FURPS” model, 2009.
- Wikipedia, “FURPS,” 2014.
- Rising, Linda, “The Power of Retrospectives,” SQE, 2009.
- Google Code (Whittaker, James), “ACC Explained,” 2011.