Two weeks ago on Slack, we talked about collections of good resources and Lisa wrote that she and Janet created a good one, but it is not available online. I volunteered to digitalise it and she agreed. Since then I am checking links and reading articles. What can I say – it is an AMAZING collection! Thank you, Lisa, for your kind allowance to publish the list online.
This is the bibliography list created and published by Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory, More Agile Testing: Learning Journeys for the Whole Team. For more details on their work, visit http://agiletester.ca.
Part I: Introduction
- Appelo, Jurgen, Management 3.0, Addison-Wesley, 2011.
- Beck, Kent, Test-Driven Development: By Example, Addison-Wesley, 2002.
- Benson, Jim, and Tonianne DeMaria Berry, Personal Kanban: Mapping Work | Navigating Life, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2011.
- Maassen, Olav, Chris Matts, and Chris Geary, Commitment, Hathaway te Brake Publications, 2013.
- Manns, Mary Lynn, and Linda Rising, Fearless Change: Patterns for Introducing New Ideas, Addison-Wesley, 2005.
- Martin, Robert C., Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers, Prentice Hall, 2011.
- Poppendieck, Mary, and Tom Poppendieck, Implementing Lean Software Development: From Concept to Cash, Addison-Wesley, 2006.
- Poppendieck, Mary, and Tom Poppendieck, The Lean Mindset: Ask the Right Questions, Addison-Wesley, 2013.
- Rasmussen, Jonathan, The Agile Samurai: How Agile Masters Deliver Great Software, Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2010.
- Reinertsen, Donald G., The Principles of Product Development Flow: Second Generation Lean Product Development, Celeritas Publishing, 2012.
Websites, Blogs, Articles, Slide Decks
- Adzic, Gojko, “The February Revolution,” 2013.
- Benson, Jim, “Time to Completion,” 2011.
- Benson, Jim, and Jeremy Lightsmith, “Lean Coffee,” 2013.
- Derby, Esther, website (organizational dynamics & agile)
- Dinwiddie, George, “A Lingua Franca between the Three (or More) Amigos,” 2010.
- Hendrickson, Elisabeth, “Testing: Not a Phase, but a Way of Life,” 2006.
- Keogh, Liz, “Embracing Uncertainty,” including links to posts on Cynefin, Deliberate Discovery, and Real Options, 2013.
- Kniberg, Henrik, “Agile Product Ownership in a Nutshell,” 2012.
- Kniberg, Henrik, and Spotify Labs, “Spotify Culture,” 2013.
- Matts, Chris, and Olav Maasen, “‘Real Options’ Underlie Agile Practices,” InfoQ, 2007.
- Rogalsky, Steve, “A Guide to Lean Coffee,” 2013.
- Rogalsky, Steve, “Thoughts on Beyond Deadlines by Jabe Bloom,” 2012.
- Rothman, Johanna, “Agile Is Not for Everyone,” 2012.
- Rothman, Johanna, “Trust, Agile Program Management, & Being Effective,” 2013.
- Scotland, Karl, “Introducing Kanban, Flow and Cadence,” Dzone, Inc., 2009.
- West, Dave, “Analyst Watch: Water-Scrum-Fall Is the Reality of Agile,” SD Times, 2011.
- Wikipedia, “Cynefin,” 2014.
- Zheglov, Alexei, “The Elusive 20% Time,” 2013.